Open Thursday – Sunday
7pm – 1am
Hold you private party, wedding or special event in the the most unique, historic venue this side of the Rocky Mountains.
Located above The Dickens Tavern, The Dickens Opera House offers a beautifully restored space, featuring custom sound equipment, LED lighting, an expansive dance floor, stage, fun seating and recreational areas, even bride and groom suites. Accommodates up to 300 for a cocktail reception, 200 for a seated meal or buffet.
Reserve the Opera House for a minimal site fee with food and beverage minimums that vary depending on the day of week and time of day. You have the option to bring in your own entertainment, or you and your guests can stick around to enjoy live music provided by the Dickens. Contact us today to take schedule a tour or to discuss your wide range of menu options.
Want to get information?
Contact Amelia Moritz
What do I get when I reserve
Dickens Opera House for My Event?
• A unique, historic, beautifully renovated event space that will make all your friends jealous
• A state of the art, professionally installed sound system to make your disc jockey or musicians sound like a million bucks
• Customizable LED lighting to match your event’s colors and set the mood
• Complete, multi-course menus starting at $12.95 per person
• All menu packages include complimentary, unlimited sodas, water and iced tea
• Additional menu options for your younger guests at affordable pricing
• All guest tables and chairs as well as a cake table, guestbook table, place card table and gift table
• Your choice of white, ivory or black linens for all of your tables
• Complimentary use of our cake knife and server, bride and groom toasting flutes and card cage
• Complimentary customized, printed menus or place cards to match your event theme and colors
• Your choice of complimentary use of our selection of table centerpieces, candles and decor
• No additional room fee to hold your ceremony in the Opera House
• 1 hour of complimentary event rental time for your wedding rehearsal
• A variety of beverage options including cash bar, hosted bar or a combination of both
• A complimentary meal tasting for two in the main dining room for parties with more than 50 guests
• Complimentary wine pairing and tasting available to larger groups, based on
• Complimentary consultations and coordination with the Dickens Opera House Event Manager Amelia Moritz